submit your paper to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Impact Factor : 6.1
1. “Effects of Globalization on Indian Economy”
Dr. Medhavini S Katti, Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ballari.
Pages: 1 - 6
2. Synthesis, Characterization and Biological Evaluation of Some New Isoxazole and Pyrazole Derivatives as Antihyperglycemic Agents
Bhagyashree Agrawal, Shruti Rathore, Deepesh Lall, Lalita Sandey, LCIT School of Pharmacy, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh, India
Pages: 7 - 18
3. Fluoride Removal from Drinking Water by Using Electrocoagulation (EC) Process with Al Electrodes
Pravin Nemade, Krishnadeo Patil, Sharad Kadbhane, Pritesh Aher, MVPS’S, KBT College of Engineering, Nashik
Yogesh Tambeb, Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Technology, Pimpri
Pages: 19 -29
4. Exploration of Plant Growth Promoting Microbes (PGPM) for crop enhancement and disease suppression in Pigeon pea (Cajuns Cajun (L.) Millsp) plantation of YSR District, Kadapa and their molecular characterization
BONDELA BHARATH KUMAR, Dr.M. Madakka, yogi vemana university, kadapa.
Pages: 30 -34
5. TODAY’S NETWORK SECURITY: ISSUES AND CHALLENGES
LOKESH KUMAR, JITENDRA KUMAR, IIMT College of Management, Greater Noida.
Pages: 35 -41
6. CONSTRUCTION AND VALIDATION OF PARENTAL MOTIVATION SCALE (PMS) HIGHER SECONDARY STUDENTS
E. BAKKIYALASHMI & Dr. N. L. N. JAYANTHI, Annamalai University.
Pages: 42 -51
7. PHYSICO – CHEMICAL INVESTIGATION OF DRINKING WATER IN THE SMALL INDUSTRY AREA LOCATION AT ATTUR
R. Selvaraju and V. Mahalakshmi, B. Anitha, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar
Pages: 52 -80
8. Ecological Studies on Weeds of Wheat Crop at Khandosan Village, Mehsana, Gujarat.
Ranna Chaudhary, N. K. Patel, Sheth M. N. Science College, H.N.G.U. Patan.
Pages: 81 - 87
9. A Study on Students’ Coping Responses to Stress
Janet Gonmei, C. Devendiran, Mizoram University
Kevitsalie Jerome, St Joseph University
Pages: 88 - 93
10. 3D Sustainability Model An Exemplification of Construction Industry & Future Resilience Contemplation Design
Arghadeep Dasgupta, ISBM University
Pages: 94 - 109
11. Present Status of Teacher Education in Manipur: A Case Study
Dr. Tomba Chingtham, D.M. College of Teacher Education, Imphal
Pages: 110 - 117
12. Study on Sex Workers Children in Lebubagan (North 24 Parganas, West Bengal)
Dr. Amal Kumar Chakrabarty, Raiganj University
Mithun Chowdhury, Raiganj University and State Aided College Teacher
Pages: 118 - 133
13. Qualitative Analysis of Dosimetric Comparison with 3Dimensional Conformal Radiotherapy and Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy in Dose distribution aspects with patient Treatment Planning
Rajesh.R, Narayana Hrudayalaya, Hospital, Mysore
Dr Shanmukhappa B Kaginelli, JSS AHER,Mysore
Ramanand M L, K R Hospital, Mysore
Pages: 134 - 162
14. Design of Low Temperature and High Power CMOS Band gap Reference
Manisha Yadav, Rajeev Kumar, Nishant Singh , Richa Pandey, Dr. Rammanohar Lohia Avadh University, Ayodhya, U.P.
Pages: 163 - 168
15. A CORRELATION STUDY OF DIPLOMA TEACHER TRAINEES ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT AND THEIR SELF CONCEPT
B. Gomathy, Manonmaniam Suntharanar University, Thirunelveli
Dr. V. Ambedkar, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar
Pages: 169 - 173
16. GENERALIZED SEMI PRE CLOSED SETS VIA NEUTROSOPHIC TOPOLOGICAL SPACE
N. RAJESHWARAN, N. CHANDRAMATHI, Government Arts College, Udumalpet, India
Pages: 174 - 180
17. REVERSE SUPER EDGE MAGIC STRENGTH OF A GRAPH
Dr.Nanda S Warad, Govt. First Grade college Kembhavi ,Dist.Yadgir Karnataka,India
Pages: 181 - 193
V. MANIKANDAN & Dr. V. AMBEDKAR, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India.
Pages: 194 - 203
Dr Mary Immaculate Sheela, Pentecost University, Accra-Ghana
Dr Ani Brown Mary, Dr Sheefa Ruby Grace, Sarah Tucker college, Tirunelveli
Pages: 204 - 216
Dr.S.Sampath Kumar, Government College of Education for Women, Coimbatore
Pages: 217 - 221
N. Sonai Muthu, K. Senthamarai Kannan and K.M. Karuppasamy, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Abishekapatti, Tirunelveli,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Pages: 222 - 231
Swati R. Gawali, Dr. Arvind B. Telang Sr. College, Pune, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
Pages: 232 - 238
Manju and Dr. Kamlesh Rani, Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa (Haryana)
Pages: 239 - 248
Desta Dana Data, Wolaita Sodo University, Ethiopia.
Pages: 249 - 259
Ushma Modi, Prof. M.N.Parmar, Dr. Kavita Sindhav, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Pages: 260 - 275
Dr. Ragini Agrawal, K. R. girl (PG) college Mathura
Pages: 276 - 280
K. Vishalakshi and S. Maragathavalli, Government Arts College, Udumalpet, India.
Pages: 281 - 290
M.Ashtalakshmi, Bharathiyar University
Dr. A. Latha, Government Arts College(A), Coimbatore.
Pages: 291 - 308
S.PRAVINKUMAR, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai
Pages: 309 - 312
Suneel Kumar, B., Srinivasa Rao, A. and Manjulatha C, College of Science and Technology, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, A.P.
Pages: 313 - 318
Gara Raja Rao, Vaggela Asha, Harikrishna Sanapala, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
Pages: 319 - 326
Dr Chhabra Amarjeet Singh, Dr. Wadhwani Ravindra, Dr Mehta Manjula, M.G.M. Medical College Indore
Pages: 327 - 339
Chantati Sita Ratnam and Manjulatha C., Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
Pages: 340 - 345